SINUS ACADEMY : INTERNATIONAL SINUS DISSECTION COURSE ADVANCED
Date : Feb 15, 2019 － Feb 16, 2019
- Structured anatomic preparation, each step referring to clearly defined anatomical landmarks, after concise lectures and master dissection.
- Training places for dissection are very well-equipped with HD-videoendoscopy, a large variety of microsurgical instruments, shaver and navigation.
- Intensive supervision with at least one experienced supervisor for two dissection places.
- Specific adjunctive course material like access to essential videoclips of all important surgical steps as well as accompanying hand-outs are inclusive.
- Please note that there is a FREE Invitation from 2019 International Sinus Course
- Peter-John WORMALD (Australia)
- Tsung-Te CHUNG 鍾從得 (Taiwan)
- Ping-Hung SHEN 沈炳宏 (Taiwan)
- Rainer WEBER (Germany)
- Thomas KUEHNEL (Germany)
- Werner HOSEMANN (Germany)
To get more information, please click here: http://www.aits.tw/course_detail.php?id=63&lg=E