Lascaux Medical Recorder 4K/3D/HD
MS-300 accepts up to 4K DUAL-CHANNEL signals from different modalities, e.g. Endoscopy + Ultrasound system
- Lascaux MS-300 can record 2 channels simultaneously with the original quality kept.
- Such recording can be saved as two independent files or an integrated file, e.g. PIP/POP.
- All functions are shown in simplified icons on the touch screen on MS-300.
- Adding an optional footswitch for snapshot and larger external touch screen will bring even easier operation.
Easy File Creating & Transfer
- HIS connection allows automatic input of patient information from the worklist for creating a new patient profile.
- The images captured can then be uploaded to PACS in DICOM format.
- Users can also export the recordings and images to USB drive.
3D Video Recording
- Lascaux MS-300 accepts various 3D input formats (interlace, side-by-side, and top-and-bottom). 3D video can be recorded as either side-by-side or top-and-bottom, and it can also be converted into 2D video.
- It also supports 2-channel 3D input, e.g. surgical microscope, and robotic surgical system. Such input can be output as 2 independent files or a side-by-side video.
|AC Input||100~240V / 10~5A, 60~50 Hz|
|Dimensions||(W) 320 x (L) 310 x (H) 85 mm|
|Image Input Terminal||HDMI terminal for 1st video input x1
SDI terminal x 4 or HDMI terminal x 1 for 2nd video input
|Image Output Terminal||DP terminal for external display
(1920 × 1080 or 1280 × 1024)
|Input Resolution Support||SD/ HD/ 4K
Max. 4096 × 2160p @60, 3840 × 2160p @60
Original input resolution
Max. 4096 × 2160p, 3840 × 2160p
|Snap Shot Format||bmp, jpg|
|Weight||Approx. 5 kg (Mass) (Main unit)|
MedicalTek Co., Ltd. (MDTK) is devoted to advance medical imaging of minimally invasive surgery (MIS). The MonoStereo® 3D endoscope visualization system provides an ultimate solution to the lack of depth perception issue in conventional 2D endoscope systems, enabling a quick and effective 3D visualization. To ensure continuous innovation and quality improvement, we partner with international MIS experts, global IRCAD institutes and Show Chwan Health Care System for R&D and collaborate with world–class companies in IT, IC design, semiconductor and display for manufacturing.
MedicalTek strives to excellence in ingenuity and quality and is committed to continue delivering reliable and user friendly solutions to the health and medical industries.