- MonoStereo is suitable for the Otolaryngology surgery with small endoscope such like 4mm or 2.7mm diagram rigid one. In endonasal Sinus surgery, it helps in smooth maneuvering of instruments in a narrow field of view and aid in complicated situation.
- Applicable in small endoscopes
- Depth information in surgical anatomy
- The MonoStereo system was easy to use without disturbing the workflow of the operation room. The system was more useful than 2D system in the situations such as grabbing the stones with Ureteroscopy. In such situations it is very important to identify the depth of the structure correctly. Surgeons can get excellent depth perception in the deep area of Pelvic cavity during Urology procedure.
- Applicable in Transurethral endoscopic & Ureteroscopic surgery
- In General Surgery, MonoStereo can easily apply to wide position and also different angles of endoscope. It helps in situations that require dexterity, such as laparoscopic suturing. Surgeons won’t feel dizziness for a long-term use.
- Less 3D dizziness effect
- Applicable in different size and angles of endoscope
- Surgeons can get excellent depth perception in the deep area of Pelvic cavity during Gynecology procedure such as Myomectomy and Hysterectomy surgeries with MonoStereo system.
- Excellent 3D effect in deep area
- MonoStereo is the only 3D solution for flexible endoscopy diagnosis and therapy. A realistic 3D perception of tissues and instruments in ESD and EMR procedure are provided. Especially in ESD procedure, it’s more easily for surgeons to tell the difference of layers during separation.
- Applicable in different flexible endoscope (Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy)